On the 26th of March there was a get together so I made a Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie.
This is the before picture. Pretty nifty eh?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 unbaked pie crust, homemade or store bought
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Beat eggs in a large mixer until foamy. Add in flour and sugars. Beat until well blended.
- Beat in softened butter. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. (I didn’t put in nuts since I had friends that were allergic.) Stir.
- Pour into pie crust (thawed). Bake at 325°F for about 50-55 minutes. Let cool before eating.
Mine came out a little undone in the middle but others didn’t mind. They said that it’s a pie and pies are usually that way. Next time it’ll be more like a cookie and less like a pie texture.