My friends and I had a get together and we made a lot of foods. I’ve made this dish before but it was before this site. My friend, Yelena, actually made it this time and it was oh so delicious!
- 2 boxes Jiffy Corn Mix
- 2 cans whole corn, drained
- 2 cans sweet creamy corn
- 1 medium container of sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- grated yellow cheese
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave. Put all the ingredients together except the cheese and mix together.
- Butter a 9×13 inch pan. Pour batter in and put into a 375° oven for 45 minutes, uncovered. (Look at it like a cake to make sure it’s done. 5 minutes interval if needed.)
- Once it’s done, remove from the oven and put cheese on top and cover with foil. Let it sit. The cheese will melt with the heat. If you’re leaving it out, keep the foil on top.
There’s a really bad picture down below of the product but I promise it’s delicious! Try it with other vegetables like broccoli. It’ll taste just as yummy!