Since someone asked me for the recipe, here it is!
Cake Batter Bars
- 1 1/4 cup Funfetti Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 heaping Tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8 inch pan.
- Cream both sugars, butter, vanilla, egg, and egg yolk.
- Gradually mix in flour, cake mix, and baking soda until just mixed. Stir in sprinkles!
- Spread batter evenly into greased pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until top is lightly browned and middle still jiggles slightly. Cool completely before cutting.
It was very moist and very chewy and just delicious. Let me know if you end up trying this recipe! I want to see how yours turn out!