Lunchtime, Shayna packed us a Wild-Salmon Salad.
- 4 cups organic mixed salad greens
- 2 (6 ounce) cans wild-caught Alaskan salmon
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp dried dill
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- black pepper to taste
- Toss all salad ingredients together. Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle on dill and pepper. Toss together and serve.
As always, you don’t have to add everything. We didn’t have the apple cider vinegar nor the roasted red peppers. But it was still delicious. I even added a little bit of cashews. Yum!
Recipe from Everday Paleo.