This is just in … Waco, Texas (my state) just had an explosion from a fertilizer plant. Many injured and so far 60-70 died. The world is going down. My heart goes to those affected. Currently watching the news and getting more information about the Boston Marathon Bombing. It’s so hard to watch all this stuff happening. They even expanded their news segment for the Waco explosion. *sigh*
It’s been a random day for me so I figure it was appropriate to have a random post.
- For me to have decent blog posts, I think I need to go to the coffee shop daily. And we all know that won’t ever happen. That can’t ever happen. I would go broke and probably get super addicted to coffee. Or die from caffeine overload. But in all seriousness, I am craving a caramel latte from Cloud Café.
- Oh, hi new Facebook layout. You’re looking like MySpace with all these feelings and left sided personal information. I still miss the layout from like 2007. Simple. To the point.
- Why do people post SO many times a day on their blog? What are you doing with your life that you are able to post more than 3 times? I’m sorry I’m being rude but opening up my reader and finding more than 3 posts from you makes me iffy about reading them all. It is TOO much for a full time working girl. Sorry.
- This manicure I got last Thursday afternoon is holding up very well seeing how I’ve been playing the guitar
nonstopanytime I can. Just one tiny chip due to trying to peel off a stubborn sticker.
- Tomorrow I finally get to put some crawfish in my belly. A coworker from New Orleans is in town and he’s in charge of making it. Mmm … Cajun goodness. Nails will so be chipped by then.