Been writing music again.
Not sure what to do with them though.
But it helps me when I go through things
Or when I’m bored.
Been training for my 5k and had an ice bath for the feet.
As long as I finish, I don’t mind the time.
But hopefully I’ll finish before 45 minutes.
Did you know they make these for dogs?
Ribs, Sausage, & Chicken Drumstick lookalikes.
One of the bestest foods ever.
Dumpling with soup in it.
Xiao Long Bao. Go try it.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pretzel Bars from scratch.
For the potluck at work …
That had a mile long of food.
1/2 a mile of desserts.
Jk … but really.
Starbucks with some coworkers after Potluck.
Sat and talked for a good 30 mins or so.
Fun stuff cuz work was over for me by then. 😉
Went to the eye doctor who gave me all this stuff … for free.
And because she knew I was a recent college grad,
I didn’t have to pay for some images I had to take for the eyes.
Always the best for last.
The view on the drive home.
Love getting to work by 5am
So I can go home early.
Cannot wait for Thursday!
It’s gonna be a good weekend!
I had a craving to bake tonight and surfed the web for hours upon hours before finding the best recipe. It was partly because I was missing some ingredients on certain recipes and it was too late to be going to the store. I knew for a fact I had a box of red velvet cake mix and decided to use that. I didn’t want it to be the same old boring red velvet cake or cupcake, so I decided to look for a cookie and came upon this recipe.
The outside is crunchy and the inside is a little chewy. Just the way a cookie should be. Mmmmm! After eating one, I wanted another one. But I didn’t.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix (Duncan Hines)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- confectioners sugar (optional)
- Prep baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix eggs, cake mix, and oil.
- Using a melon scooper, scoop and roll the dough with your hands. Flatten it out and put a few chocolate chips in the center. Roll it back up and place onto the cookie sheet. (If you prefer, you can put chocolate chops in after mixing the dough instead of doing the rolling, flattening, rolling method.)
- Bake approximately 15 minutes. Cookies are finished when you can slide them without the bottoms sticking to the baking sheet. Sift some confectioners sugar on top if wanted right when it comes out of the oven so it sticks.
Depending on what size you make your cookies will be the factor of how many you get.
By using a melon scooper, I got 22 cookies.