Since Shayna’s done this before, she’s pretty much our cook for the next 30 days.
She woke up at 6:30am and made us breakfast and lunch.
For breakfast she made Egg Cupcakes!! They taste just like an omelet. I only had two little cupcakes but they were enough … surprisingly!
- 10-12 eggs
- 1 green onion
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 zucchini squash
- 1 cup roasted red and yellow peppers
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- coconut oil
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease two muffin pans with coconut oil.
- Whisk all eggs along with black pepper in big bowl.
- Put green onion, zucchini, bacon, and peppers in a food processor and process until finely chopped by not smooth. Add mixture to eggs.
- Add spinach into processor, finely chop, and add to eggs in bowl.
- Mix the egg mixture well. Use measuring cup to fill the muffin pans with 1/4 cup each. (Makes about 18-20 cupcakes).
- Bake egg cupcakes for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle.
You can generally put anything you want in there. I believe we didn’t have any bacon in there. As long as it’s vegetables and healthy and in the Paleo diet. You’re good to go.
Recipe from Everday Paleo.