- No dress for wedding that’s at the end of THIS month! Where do people buy nice dresses?! Bleugh!
- Business trip to New Orleans is NEXT weekend! And I found out we all have to present something. Crud.
- I touch my face and hair TOO much. That means bad skin and oily hair! Eek! Already not doing well for that resolution.
- My wisdom teeth has got to GO. It’s pushing on the side of my other teeth since it’s growing incorrectly. Boo.
On the upside:
- I LOVE bows and have been searching for a pretty bow ring but haven’t found one that I like.
- I want to FOCUS more on my art and my music … my hobbies.
- I want to start VLOGGING but I have nothing to talk about but it seems cool to do.
Who’s done Day 2 of the PV.Body 30 Day Challenge?!
I about died. That’s what happens when you’ve been out too long. Whoopsies.
It’s a 30 Minute Full Body Workout. I only did 1x each circuit. Hopefully that still counts. And hey, at least I got off my butt and did something right?
It’s a plus that she’s wearing the same exact clothes I got from PV.Body. Yay!
Tomorrow’s my day off … but I just might go in for a few hours so I can you know … slack off another day. 😉
Been writing music again.
Not sure what to do with them though.
But it helps me when I go through things
Or when I’m bored.
Been training for my 5k and had an ice bath for the feet.
As long as I finish, I don’t mind the time.
But hopefully I’ll finish before 45 minutes.
Did you know they make these for dogs?
Ribs, Sausage, & Chicken Drumstick lookalikes.
One of the bestest foods ever.
Dumpling with soup in it.
Xiao Long Bao. Go try it.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pretzel Bars from scratch.
For the potluck at work …
That had a mile long of food.
1/2 a mile of desserts.
Jk … but really.
Starbucks with some coworkers after Potluck.
Sat and talked for a good 30 mins or so.
Fun stuff cuz work was over for me by then. 😉
Went to the eye doctor who gave me all this stuff … for free.
And because she knew I was a recent college grad,
I didn’t have to pay for some images I had to take for the eyes.
Always the best for last.
The view on the drive home.
Love getting to work by 5am
So I can go home early.
Cannot wait for Thursday!
It’s gonna be a good weekend!
I am thankful for all that I experienced last night. We had our Zumba FTK event. And it was very successful. Many stressed out days leading up to it but we did it. The Families had fun. The Kids had fun. The crowd had fun. At the end, we collected some really great memories that will never be forgotten. At least I won’t.
I am thankful for the people I have in my life. I know I am thankful for the people in my life every time but they really are the most important things you can ever have. With everything that’s been going on these past two weeks, it’s amazing what someone can do to make everything better even when they are miles apart. Even those that I see everyday cannot detect that something’s wrong. Is that sad? … Possibly.
I am thankful for music for it says everything I am afraid to say. I put my feelings and thoughts into words through music. Though I doubt I’ll ever share it, it’s nice to get it out.