Before I get to my 2013 New Year Resolutions, here’s a recap of my 2012 Resolutions.
- Graduate from College
- May 2012! So sad to have to leave but so joyous that I actually did it.
- Find a steady job
- August 2012! Making paper!
- Lose 25+ lbs
- Run a 5k race
- November 2012 – Gobbler Gallop For The Love of The Kids … 00:47:31
- December 2012 – New Year Resolutions Run For The Love of The Kids … 00:48:10 (no training 😦 )
- Stay in touch with friends
- Kept in touch with some college friends and high school friends
- Rekindled with some high school friends
I think I did a pretty splendid job with keeping up with my resolutions … minus the weight thing so you KNOW it’s going to be on this upcoming year’s list.
My 2013 New Year Resolutions
- Lose 25+ lbs or at least some weight.
- Live healthier. Eating …. working out. Yah know. Same old same old.
- PR on my 5k even if it is just one minute.
- Be a better blogger by not slacking off as much and reaching out more.
- Dress better because I look like a grandma when I’m at work.
- Hello over humongous pores! I need to better my skin routine.
- As much as I love being one of the guys I love being a girl. I just have to be less lazy and just be more like a girl.
Doable? Fingers crossed.
I know most of these has to do with looks in a way, but for me to be more comfortable in my skin, I need to have better skin.
What are your resolutions?
Happy New Year’s Eve, loves!
New Year, New Memories.
How did I spend my New Years Eve leading up to the New Year?
I woke up bright and early and went to my sissy’s downtown. Picked her and Brett up and we went to get breakfast tacos from Pappas.
Went back and ate with their roommate, Ross, and sissy’s friend; then sissy and I headed to get our nails done, redeeming the certificate my sissy gave me as a present for Christmas. We both got the same color. This picture does not do it’s justice.
We went back to the apartment, chilled, then met up with dad, mum, and June at Olive Garden. Shopped at Academy and dropped sissy and Brett back to their apartment.
Went home, took a nap (hehe), had dinner and played Mahjong with the parents and June. I lost … I never learned to play. It was a lot of fun though. Then mum and June did Dance Central on the Xbox Kinect while I watched. We counted down, ate some snacks, then clicked through some pictures from Christmas and Thanksgiving that my brother uploaded.
It’s been a good day with Family. Just wished I got to see the bro too.
I’m not sure what my New Year Resolutions should ever be.
I have a feeling I’ll never follow through.
- Graduate from College – This is suppose to happen in May. Fingers cross I pass my classes!
- Find a steady job – How does one look for a job? Help!
- Lose 25+ pounds – I really need to bog down on this. Any tips welcomed.
- Run a 5k race – I might have one lined up for October. There’s one in February but I don’t think I’ll be able to do it.
- Stay in touch with friends – It’s always hard for me to do so when I’m gone from a place to long. Maybe by then, I’m okay with sharing my blog …
Everything seems easy and at the same time hard.
Wish me luck!
Do we have any of the same resolutions?
What are yours?
Did you have a good New Years Eve?
Right now sissy and I are getting a manicure. Hopefully it’s going well since I’m writing from the past.
New Years Eve in my family means me spending time with my family. More like my parents and June since my brother is already back in Dallas and my sissy is most likely to hang out with her boyfriend.
I like being home with the parents. I actually like starting a new year with them.
I guess we’ll see what happens this year.
Happy New Years Eve!
Have fun and be safe!
What are you up to?
I hope everyone is doing well this week so far!
I have found out I don’t have to take a final if I don’t want to because I would have to get a really high B for the letter grade to change. I will still try, but I think no matter what, it’ll stay the grade I already have now.
And since I have to build a website, NOT FROM SCRATCH, thankfully, that should be easy. I’ll most likely WordPress a new blog and put some of the stuff I put on here and drag it over there so they don’t entirely have my blog at hand. Done deal. No real final here.
So that leaves only two: Business Law and Finance.
If I study hard enough, I can pass my classes with flying colors.
Wish me luck!
Tonight, I got free tickets for an early screening of New Years Eve!
It was actually a really dang good movie. I liked it way more than Valentine’s Day. Go watch it this Friday!
This is part of the group of people I went with but there were a lot of other people I knew there too.
Okay, now back to studying. Night everyone!