It’s been a whirlwind of a year. Reason I started this blog on New Year’s Day is because I wanted a new start. And because I knew people did recaps every Blogoversary and New Year … and I’m too lazy to do it twice in one year sooooo yep. Here goes!
- 1st Blogoversary & 2012 New Year Resolutions: Thank you all for being there for me! As for my New Year Resolutions … I think I did a pretty good job!
- Launched FTK’s newly improved website & their first blog with Andrew C.
- Bought a new spanking 2012 SUV
- 3rd Place in Laser Tag: Big accomplishment to me … I use to always come in last place!
- Won $150 at Bingo
- First time in a recording studio: back of a house type deal but it was cool to see how everything gets put together. Helped throw some ideas in. I loved it. I wish I was good enough for this line of work.
- Penn State for THON Weekend: Unforgettable … the pictures speak for themselves.
- Nicole Got Engaged!
- UTSA’s 5k Diploma Dash
- 2012 For The Kids Dance Marathon at UTSA: worth every minute of my life
- Job Interview
- Thoughts on Paleo
- Nicole’s Bridal Shower
- My Graduation, Brother’s Graduation, Jenny’s Graduation: I didn’t recap much of that either … fail!
- Hong Kong, Macau, & Taiwan: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
- Sissy & Brett got engaged!
- First Ever Guest Post from Rachael Happy Healthy Runner
- 2nd Guest Post from Alex The Run Within
- Nicole’s Bachelorette Party
- Nicole & Kevin’s Wedding
- Started a Tumblr for motivation: I don’t go on it much but I’m fixing to well … fix that soon. 🙂
- San Antonio for Fashion Out Cancer Show
- First Real 5k Race with Gobbler Gallop For The Love of The Kids
- First Time Ambassador for something: PV.Body
- Christmas Gifts! 😉
- 5k Race with New Year Resolution Run For The Love of The Kids
There has been so much going on this past year and there would be more if I was more consistent with my blogging. It’s been a year of ups and downs but the ups shine through more. I hope you all had a great 2012 because 2013 just begun and it’s going to be a great one!
Stay Positive! Think Good Thoughts!