My, oh, my.
You know that rule where bloggers should post regularly. Either once a week on the same day (like a Wednesday) or three times a day around the same time?
Sorry. I don’t follow that rule. Sometimes my workload prevents me from writing posts and other times I have no workload I can write a bajillion post everyday in a week. That’s how it works.
Do know I still read blogs and comment everyday!
Luckily, I have content to give you so I actually have something to write. Whoo!!
This is the first time I won a Blogger Award.
I haven’t really had time to put myself out there in the blogging world so I’m very thankful I was nominated!
Thank you so much Rachael from Happy Healthy Runner! She’s my number one reader. I’m sure of it. She has helped me so much in this world. Thank you. Thank you.
Since it’s my first time, I have to follow the rules.
So this is what I have to do:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link to their post. You are amazing. I think I would of lost interest if it wasn’t for your support!
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award this award to 15 recently discovered blogs
Seven Things About Me….
- I’m not a fan of sweet things (chocolate, candy, ice cream, desserts, etc.) but I love to bake for people. I do crave sweets sometimes … but that is rarely.
- When I started this blog it was just a place to write about food and working out. But once I started to reach out to other bloggers six months later, I’ve grown to love this community. I’ve actually gotten happier after a long while of being in a black hole. So thank you everyone!
- I love ketchup. Ketchup, ketchup, ketchup. I got ketchup from a friend for my birthday before because he thought it was funny. I thought it was genius since I ran out a few days prior.
- I love music. I love to play it, sing it, listen to it. I wish I could have a little band and just jam out. I’m not great at all though.
- I graduated high school with 1000+ other classmates. Yes. We had a REALLY long ceremony. I liked it though. I met a lot of new people. I love meeting people!
- I watch Chinese Soap Operas online while doing stuff on the computer (like now). I have to multi-task and Chinese is easier for me to understand while doing so.
- I am very competitive in sports. I have a mean face on while playing and 10 minutes or so after. I love sports.
15 Blogs to Check Out:
- Brittany @ Blissful Britt
- Corrie Anne @ Corrie Anne
- Jordan @ Healthy College Girl
- Tiffany @ Texan on the Run
- Chelsea @ Chelsea Alysse
- Christina @ The Athletarian
- Amanda @ Tomboy That Wears Makeup
- Taylor @ Crumbs Don’t Count
- Becca @ I Heart Eggs
- Heidi @ The Sweet Life
- Brittaney @ Fit Chick Britt
- Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy
- Shannon @ Healthiful Balance
- Ell @ Healthy Rundown
- Renxkyoko @ Mega Worth It
Tell me something about yourself!!