Before I get to my 2013 New Year Resolutions, here’s a recap of my 2012 Resolutions.
- Graduate from College
- May 2012! So sad to have to leave but so joyous that I actually did it.
- Find a steady job
- August 2012! Making paper!
- Lose 25+ lbs
- Run a 5k race
- November 2012 – Gobbler Gallop For The Love of The Kids … 00:47:31
- December 2012 – New Year Resolutions Run For The Love of The Kids … 00:48:10 (no training )
- Stay in touch with friends
- Kept in touch with some college friends and high school friends
- Rekindled with some high school friends
I think I did a pretty splendid job with keeping up with my resolutions … minus the weight thing so you KNOW it’s going to be on this upcoming year’s list.
My 2013 New Year Resolutions
- Lose 25+ lbs or at least some weight.
- Live healthier. Eating …. working out. Yah know. Same old same old.
- PR on my 5k even if it is just one minute.
- Be a better blogger by not slacking off as much and reaching out more.
- Dress better because I look like a grandma when I’m at work.
- Hello over humongous pores! I need to better my skin routine.
- As much as I love being one of the guys I love being a girl. I just have to be less lazy and just be more like a girl.
Doable? Fingers crossed.
I know most of these has to do with looks in a way, but for me to be more comfortable in my skin, I need to have better skin.
What are your resolutions?
Happy New Year’s Eve, loves!
New Year, New Memories.