The day after I told y’all it felt like 90 degrees, it stormed for practically the whole day.
Flooded my city.
The little cars couldn’t get through so I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours.
Thank goodness for my SUV.
June bought 30+ lbs of crawfish. Score.
So freaking good. I liked the leftovers better the next day.
The flavors just infuse better. Yum!
Rocky chilling outside with us while we made our critters.
Practiced my chocolate piping skills. That’s the aftermath.
Pile of chocolate piping. Still sucks but it’s getting better.
Practice makes perfect … hopefully.
Made whole wheat blueberry pancakes.
Best thing eva.
Time to clean my rooms and plan out my workouts for the week. Still can’t do cardio due to my stress fracture. I should probably go to the doctor for that … along with all my other problems. Bleugh!
How was your weekend? Do anything fun?!
P.S. I bought another Cloud Cafe Groupon. Addicted.
It’s been a whirlwind of a year. Reason I started this blog on New Year’s Day is because I wanted a new start. And because I knew people did recaps every Blogoversary and New Year … and I’m too lazy to do it twice in one year sooooo yep. Here goes!
- First time in a recording studio: back of a house type deal but it was cool to see how everything gets put together. Helped throw some ideas in. I loved it. I wish I was good enough for this line of work.
- Hong Kong, Macau, & Taiwan: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
- Sissy & Brett got engaged!
- First Ever Guest Post from Rachael Happy Healthy Runner
- 2nd Guest Post from Alex The Run Within
- Nicole’s Bachelorette Party
- Nicole & Kevin’s Wedding
There has been so much going on this past year and there would be more if I was more consistent with my blogging. It’s been a year of ups and downs but the ups shine through more. I hope you all had a great 2012 because 2013 just begun and it’s going to be a great one!
Stay Positive! Think Good Thoughts!